Show the World Who You Are…
Let's Make A Video TOGETHER!
We're creating a special video project for my new book Live Love Now, and we need young people to help us make it happen. With parent permission, we invite kids to upload a video (or videos) of some of these ideas below.
- Record yourself doing something that makes you happy
- Record yourself doing something that brings you peace
- Share a proud moment from your life
- Share a tender moment from your life
- Share a clip of you doing something to brighten the world
- Share a clip of you doing something that makes you feel less worried
- Share a clip of yourself in a place that helps you catch your breath
- Share a clip of yourself doing something you are passionate about
You in? Here's how it works.
Please submit your video by April 21.
By submitting your video(s), you are agreeing that you are 18+ years or older and submitting on behalf of your child; you are giving permission of non-restricted usage rights to the Producers - Rachel Macy Stafford (Hands Free Mama), Zondervan Publishing, and Unmutable - and that you agree that footage is used by permission and not under copyright restriction (the Producers will not be liable for any unlawful copywritten material).